The United States Australian Shepherd Association founded the United States Australian Shepherd Foundation in 2005 to support health research, breed education, rescue crisis and a junior scholarship.
Functioning separately as a 501(c)3 charitable trust, the Foundation has worked diligently to develop several funds to support our wonderful breed.
The purpose of the United States Australian Shepherd Foundation is to fund projects that further the welfare of the Australian Shepherd breed.
- Support canine medical research.
- Promote education on the proper care, breeding and training of Australian Shepherds.
- Foster and promote the rescue, rehabilitation and placement of displaced Australian Shepherds.
- Provide college scholarships for approved Junior Handlers who exhibit Australian Shepherds.
- Promote public knowledge of dogs in general.
Meet the Board
Help spread spread the word!
If you would like to place our banner and an embedded link on your website, you can do so by following these simple instructions:
1) Right click on the image below and save to your computer
2) Add the banner as an image to your website
3) Link it to our URL https://www.usasfoundation.org